Notice: Some users are experiencing problems when downloading and viewing PDFs with Internet Explorer (using Adobe X ). If you are experiencing these issues, please try one of the following possible solutions:
- Update Adobe X. This can be done by:
- Clicking on the Windows button on the lower left corner
- Select 'All Programs' and select 'Adobe Reader X'.
- When the program starts, select 'Help', then 'Check for updates'.
- Install the update.
- Click on the "Download this article" link above and refresh the page with either
of the following methods:
- clicking the on the top of the browser window
- clicking in the middle of the gray screen (to select the window) and hitting "F5" on your keyboard.
- Try viewing the PDF in a different browser (e.g., Firefox, Chrome, or Safari).